Benefit From Many Years of Experience
It is my passion to walk alongside people and support and guide them through difficult times. I have done this for over many many years, working in the helping field. I Know the power of healing and endless possibilities. I am married and have a family. Winnipeg is my home.
- Masters in Counselling (Providence College and Seminary)
- B.A. (Conflict Resolution) University of Winnipeg
- St. Boniface School of Practical Nursing, St . Boniface, Manitoba (Retired)
- Certified Practitioner of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (Personality Assessment)
Addictions, Boundaries, Interpersonal Therapy, Depression and Advanced Suicide Prevention
- Canadian Psychological Association (Special Affiliate)
- Professional Association of Christian Counsellors and Psychotherapists (Certified)
- I am a non-certified Professional Member of CCPA.
Winnipeg’s Certified Professional Counsellor & Therapist
Call (204) 415-2828
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Trauma Focused
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)